Walkley Chiropractic Clinic

About Us

Walkley Chiropractic is a network of progressive evidence-based chiropractic clinics – staffed with practitioners who limit their scope of practice to the management of musculoskeletal injuries, particularly of the spine.

Our Vision

To provide the most effective and professional holistic Chiropractic care available and to deliver it in a friendly and caring environment within the setting of a multidisciplinary clinic.

Our Clinics

South Bunbury

08 9791 1053

Bunbury CBD

08 9791 5588

Donnybrook

08 9731 2525

Collie

08 9734 2400

Wagin

08 9734 2400

Dalyellup

Opening 2017

Our Promise to YOU

A Bit More About Us

Walkley Chiropractic is a network of progressive evidence-based chiropractic clinics – staffed with practitioners who limit their scope of practice to the management of musculoskeletal injuries, particularly of the spine. Using the latest guidelines, we combine clinical experience with valid research to ensure our patients are always receiving the best care possible for their condition. Treatment regimes are based on what the literature suggests, and we discharge patients upon resolution of their presenting complaint.

A typical consult will involve taking a comprehensive medical history, conducting a thorough physical examination, ruling out red flags, suggesting a diagnosis, and administering treatment after obtaining informed consent.

Approximately 95% of the conditions we treat include lower back pain, neck pain, and some types of headaches – as indicated in the research. The remaining 5% would be peripheral joint conditions, as we have additional postgraduate training in treating sports injuries. Some techniques used by our chiropractors include joint mobilisation/manipulation, soft tissue therapy, dry needling, and corrective exercises.

Communication with a patient’s medical doctor is imperative; therefore we ensure that when indicated, your GP is updated with an initial report, a follow-up progress report, and a note of discharge.

Walkley Chiropractic Clinic, Bunbury Chiropractor, Chiropractor Bunbury, Bunbury, Western Australia
David Walkley, Walkley Chiropractic Clinic, Bunbury, Western Australia

Some closing points

Evidence-based medicine is adhered to in our clinics

We support public health initiatives, including vaccination.

Our scope of practice is limited to musculoskeletal treatment.

Our treatments are cost-effective, safe, and effective.

If you have any questions regarding chiropractic management or would like to know more, please contact the clinic on 08 9791 1053. We would be happy to meet with you.